Sports Day Care Camps
*You can NOW Register & Pay for Summer Sports Day Camp on-line or in person.
If registering on-line for Summer Camp, you will need to list the weeks of camp you want and any extra adult names that can pick your child up in the “additional information” box on the registration page. You must pay the deposit as well. The deposit is $149 per child & will be applied to your last week, then 1st week, and 2nd week if applicable. (Registration for Summer Camp 2024 opens Jan. 2, 2024. Deadline is May 6, 2024.)
METRO offers sports day camp options for ages 5-12 over Summer Break. Day Camps will include many different sports, including soccer, dodge ball, kick ball, baseball, volleyball, basketball, wiffle ball, arts & crafts, plus other games and fun activities. Your child will return tired and happy at the end of the day. Early drop off and late pick up is available for working families. Your child will need to bring their own lunch and wear athletic shoes & clothes. We take care of EVERYTHING else. Please read below for specifics regarding each camp. Payment and/or Deposit is required at registration time. For sport specific clinics, please view that sports page for details. Our Camps are “FUN”!
Summer Camp 2024
If registering on-line for Summer Camp, you will need to list the weeks of camp you want and any extra adult names that can pick your child up in the “additional information” box on the registration page. You must pay the deposit as well. The deposit is $149 per child & will be applied to your last week, then 1st week, and 2nd week if applicable.
• Camps are offered all summer long starting with the 1st week of summer break thru the last week of summer break.
• Camp Fees include: Hours are 6:30am to 5:30pm. Registration fee, AM/PM snack & drinks. MUST bring your own sack Lunch. Deadline to Register is May 6, if space is still available. Camp Starts the first full week of summer break (May 28th). Daily Rates are not offered for Summer Camp.
•Cost of Camp Week is $149 for each week, 3 weeks minimum. Activities run 8am – 4pm. Early and late pickups are included (6:30am & 5:30pm: $1 per minute Late fees apply after 5:30pm). There are not any discounts for one/two week(s). Weeks are not prorated for holidays or being absent.
• Signups for camp begin January 2nd & spaces are limited to the first 90 children per week registered in full. A $149 deposit per CHILD is due at time of registration for all campers. The deposit is due at sign up time to reserve your space in all weeks chosen, as well as guarantee any discounted rates. Payments & Deposits are NON-Refundable. Must commit for 3 weeks minimum and pay the deposit by the deadline to get any discounts.
• There is a discount for multiple siblings, 3 weeks minimum (2 Kids, Every Week=$239 per week, additional kids over 2 = $70 extra for each kid per week). For families with multiple kids, you will need to register each one individually & pay the $149 Deposit for EACH. The deposit(s) is applied to your last week, then any balance is applied to your first week, then 2nd week when applicable. Your receipt is your confirmation that you are paid and registered for the weeks you have chosen. There is not a reminder notification after that. The Main things you need to know are contained on this page and listed above & below.
All you need to know prior to attending camp: It’s Really as simple as 1-2-3
1) Have your child wear Comfy Athletic Clothes & Sneakers (No crocs, sandals, flip flops, etc.)
2) Pack a lunch (preferably in a lunchbox with an ice pack).
3) You will be required to sign your child in, and out from camp, have a photo ID, and be listed as a pickup person.
* The Deposit must be paid by the Deadline to guarantee the discounted rates. 1 week only is $199 per child. If no deposit is paid by the deadline, the Camp Fee is $199 per child per week, and only if still available. (Call for all details about discounts at 812-479-KICK).
*Individual Days are Not being offered at this time for summer camp. There are not any discounts available for individual days when offered. Call Metro at (812) 479-KICK (5425) for any further questions. Fax # is (812) 401-5425.
*There are No Discounts offered after registration deadlines & Late fees apply for all Camps. There are No Refunds or Partial Credits Given for any camp days/weeks**